1. What payment options do I have?
The following methods of payment will be accepted for online purchase.
- PayPal: If you have a PayPal account, you can pay directly by logging into your PayPal account. If you do not have a PayPal account, please pay with PayPal accepted credit cards. PayPal accepts credit cards are: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Maestro,ect.
- Credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB and Diners Club.
2. When is my Credit Card charged?
When you submit your order for processing at the end of the checkout process, your available credit is reduced by the amount of your purchase.
3.Why did my credit card payment fail?
Please don't worry, I suggest you try more times or change another credit card to pay. If after the two methods, your payment still shows failed, you can try to contact your bank to ask or through PayPal to pay.
How to use credit card payment ?
Paying at PayPal without a PayPal account
Payments for Funfunspecial are made at PayPal, but you do not need to own a PayPal account to pay: you may enter your credit card's data directly at PayPal and complete your payment. You don't need to register a PayPal account neither.
Once you get redirected to PayPal, just do as follows:
1. Make sure the "Don't have a PayPal account?" option is selected
If your PayPal page looks as follows, just click on "Don't have a PayPal account?".
2. Enter your credit card's data
Address, email & phone number may also be requested depending on your country.
When you are done, click on "Review and Continue".
3. Click on "Pay Now"
4. Click on "No, Thanks"
5. Finally, click on "Pay now" you will complete your payment
If you still have questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org