Looking stylish in the hot months isn't easy. Color, cut and the likelihood of sweating can all have a serious impact on whether you look good in your everyday clothes.
Men who were once fashionable seem to give up and wear baggy tank tops with unflattering shorts and a pair of old-fashioned sandals. You don't have to be one of them. There are plenty of ways to up your style game without getting sweaty! In today's post, I present 10 great accessories that every man must have this summer.
The Perfect Sunglasses for Your Face Shape
It's summer; the sun is out and shining. This time of year, sunglasses are a summer style necessity for men. However, the sun is known to damage your eyes, and the extent of the damage can be catastrophic.
- The ultraviolet (UV) rays emitted by the sun can damage your eyesight over time. Harmful UV rays can cause.
- cataracts - clouding of the lens of the eye, which can lead to partial or complete blindness
- pterygium or pinguecula - a fleshy tissue that grows on the eye
- ocular melanoma - cancer of the eye; overexposure to UV rays can also lead to eyelid cancer
- The benefits of sunglasses for these conditions due to overexposure to UV light far outweigh any kind of style value they may provide. So please wear them. Your health may depend on it.
Stylish Men's Watches
A watch is a classic element of a man's summer style and should always be adorned. It should be
- Functional: chime for long periods of time
- Durable: it should be sturdy enough to handle your lifestyle
- Stylish: It's simple - your watch should make people think, "Damn, that guy knows how to dress!"
- Change the style and/or brand. There are dozens of quality brands to choose from to give you value for your money.
The Best Hats for Summer
Headwear has long been a must-have item in a gentleman's closet. Men rely on hats to protect them from all kinds of weather and all kinds of occasions. The history of hats dates back to the Middle Ages, when people wore them as a sign of elegance and culture, and as a necessity.
- Protection of the head/eyes/face from UV rays
- Shade for the hot sun
- Protecting the head and face from summer storms
- The most important thing to remember when wearing a summer hat is the material. Like shirts, summer hats must be made of breathable fabrics and have a wicking or sweat-wicking headband.
Summer is a great time to add fun to your shoe game. We have discussed in detail how to understand and buy quality shoes. Quality depends on the construction and the material (leather). High quality leather means high quality shoes. It can also mean hot boots.
Switch to a comfortable and breathable pair of lightweight shoes in the summer. Try.
- Hemp-soled shoes: The uppers are made of canvas or cotton and the soles are made of jute rope, which is the signature feature of this shoe. The breathable upper is a great feature for keeping feet cool, and the fabric can accommodate all types of colors and patterns.
- Lightweight Sandals: The ultimate casual summer footwear. I emphasize lightweight because leather still makes feet sweat. The key now is to get stylish sandals! Hiking sandals do not fall into this category. You can wear a nice pair of chinos or linen pants/shorts for stylish sandals.
- Canvas Sneakers: Canvas uppers use the same technology as hemp soled shoes, but canvas sneakers are more casual. Classic gentlemen only wear them with shorts and jeans, but they can also be worn with chinos.
A Quality Backpack
Backpacks are a must-have item because of their practicality. They are the items that modern people carry with them day and night. Unlike the fanny packs of the past, backpacks provide the right amount of space for all the essentials.
A backpack is an important part of a man's summer style because it helps carry.
- A notepad for note-taking or journaling
- Tablet (iPad/Galaxy, etc.)
- Small personal items
- Bottled water (essential in the hot sun!)
- Your lunch
- A good book
- The list continues at ...... The functionality of the backpack cannot be overemphasized. The key is to get a product that is well designed and manufactured by a great company using quality materials.
There is a wide range of choices, so research carefully to find the right backpack for your needs and lifestyle.
Having trouble choosing a perfume? Let us save you the trouble. This summer, consider an aquatic fragrance. Popular men's fragrances include Acqua Di Gio, Davidoff's Cool Water, and Creed's Virgin Island Water.
Bubble Gauze Jacket
So you still like suits and sports jackets, but they don't beat the heat. Bubble yarn is a thin, pleated cotton fabric usually sold in a striped pattern. The name comes from the Hindi word kshirsharkara and the Persian words shîr and shakar.
Combined, this translates to "milk and sugar", alluding to the rough texture and color of the fabric.
Summer is full of casualness - and smooth silk can be too formal for gentlemen who like their ties. This is the perfect time to try your luck with a knitted tie. Traditional knitted ties have a distinctive flat bottom because they are knitted.
To make a pointed knit tie, you must manually adjust the knot - a daunting task, to say the least. Knitted styles add texture to your attire and go well with most suits that use formal shirts.
Break out of the norm for summer and add some bling to your outfit to mix things up. Throughout history, men have worn jewelry to show off their power and status.
Bracelets, rings and necklaces are a great way to take your summer campaign to the next level and add an extra dimension to your outfit.
Jewelry can have a very personal meaning, such as your wedding ring, or it can be purely decorative. It's also a great conversation piece. Find something that works for you, but don't go overboard - as always, the rule of "keep it simple" applies here!
Light Colored Belts
We all know what a belt is - it can keep your pants from falling down in public. But this powerful accessory is also one of the most overlooked. Yes, everyone should have a black or brown formal belt - but why not try a different color and material? Summer is the perfect time to experiment with bolder colors and patterns for your belt.
As a rule of thumb, buy a belt that's 2 or 3 inches larger than your pants size. If you have a 36-inch waist, choose a 38-40-inch belt.
If you want to try something different instead of a belt, then go with a strappy pant. (Remember, you can't wear a belt and a pair of Bib Pants at the same time!) Many men find that strappy pants are more comfortable and they also look great on the dance floor when you take off your jacket!
Try different colors and patterns and pair them with your outfit for a fresh summer look.